Join DCIG analysts Ken Clipperton and Todd Dorsey, and George Crump, Chief Marketing Officer at VergeIO, to learn how to “Overcome the Not-So-Magnificent Seven IT Challenges.”
DCIG and VergeIO presenters review each of the seven challenges facing small to medium-sized data centers and discuss how modern infrastructure, like hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) and ultraconverged infrastructure (UCI), can solve the current challenges IT organizations face, including:
- Decreasing Budgets
- Limited Resources
- Aging Hardware
- Ransomware Threats
- Massive Data Growth
- IT services at the Edge
DCIG also discusses its evaluation of fifteen HCI/UCI software solutions from its most recent 2023-24 DCIG TOP 5 Rising Vendors HIC Software Solutions report and how they narrowed down that list to the DCIG TOP 5. VergeIO discusses UCI and how it differentiates itself from HCI.
- Review of the Seven Challenges Facing Small to Medium-Sized Data Centers
- Why Converged Infrastructure Software (HCI/UCI) is ideal for addressing these challenges
- DCIG evaluation of HCI/UCI current software solutions
- How HCI/UCI addresses each challenge
- Q&A session
Duration: 60 minutes
Target audience: IT leaders, CIOs, IT administrators, infrastructure managers, and anyone interested in understanding how HCI software can solve current IT challenges.
• Todd Dorsey, Senior Storage Analyst, DCIG
• Ken Clipperton, Principal Storage Analyst & Partner, DCIG
• George Crump, CMO, Verge.io
Access the webinar recording by following the link below.
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH DCIG
To be notified of new DCIG articles, reports, and webinars, sign up for DCIG’s free weekly Newsletter.
To learn about DCIG’s future research and publications, see the DCIG Editorial Calendar.
Technology providers interested in licensing DCIG TOP 5 reports or having DCIG produce custom reports, please contact DCIG for more information.